Variable annuity with brokerage account

I have a tax deferred variable annuity with a major mutual fund company.
There are a number of funds to move among but the frequency of moving is
restricted.  I prefer the "tax deferred retirement account" environment
where you are allowed to trade stocks, exchange traded funds, etc. via a
deep discount brokerage account.

So my question!  Does a company offer a variable annuity that has a deep
discount brokerage account with unrestricted frequency of trading?  If
so and it looks good, then I will transfer my variable annuity funds to
that company.

Thanks, Barry