Re[4]: LCD Monitors

Ross,

Ah well mate now that is nearly as large as my 19" Trinitrons.  I like
that at lot.  Price is a bit high but then it is a long way over the
pond.  Perhaps we should work out a export import business.   I doubt
the thing will work for a boat anchor in Australia unless you do some
inland fishing.  Then you can just mail it to me an I will use it.  No
no that wont work I have no boat anymore.

Your a lucky man to live in Australia.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx