Re[2]: seems DynaLoader is DEAD now ) ... eSignal offers...:

Hello folks,

just found that eSignal offers an "UniServer like" utility for free
now!!

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3391

just wonder why they didn`t do it earlier.

--
Best regards,
 omegatrader                            mailto:omegatrader@xxxxxxxxxx