Multi data stream question

Hi,

In TS7, I have a 1,2 and 3 min ES.D data streams in 1 chart as Data1, Data2,
and Data3.  I am attempting to reference a custom indicator based on Data3
in Easylanguage.  I am doing so by saying (as example);

value1 = foo(param1, param2, ...) of Data3;
value2 = xaverage(foo,34);
commentary(value2,newline);

My problem is that the indicator hooked to Data3 drawn on my chart has one
value while the Easylanguage output value shown in the commentary window has
a different value.  I know this has something to do with the way I'm calling
it.  Foo uses output of a 3rd party indicator so I cannot break it apart
into pieces and use a different data stream within the components, like
xaverage(C of Data3,34) , I'm stuck with using foo of Data2 or foo of Data3.

Any ideas on how to reconcile the values of the plotted indicator using
Data3 and the Easylanguage function calls using Data3?

Regards,
Chris