Re: Easylanguage Programming Question

Mitch,

>I'm trying to plot the daily high and low on an intraday
>chart. What I'm looking to program is, at the end of the day I
>want to plot a dotted line across the high and low of the day
>on an intraday chart. I don't want a dot on each successive new
>high throughtout the day, I want one line across the absolute
>high and low of that day. Anyone have any ideas on how to program
>this? Thanks!

I'm assuming you want the day's high and low plotted as horizontal
lines across the NEXT day, right?

In EasyLanguage HighD is the previous day's high and LowD is the
previous day's low.  So...

plot1(highd, "prev hi");
plot2(lowd, "prev lo");

...should plot horizontal lines corresponding to the previous day's
high and low.

If you want to plot horizontal lines over the previous day, you need
to do it with trendlines.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com