Help with poss corrupted TS database

A friend not trading has loaned me his TS2000i.  Couple days of playing with
it went OK.  However, last night something I did here has resulted in my
being able to view history, but not see the current real time data.

Perhaps someone can suggest a fix, short of reinstalling TS.

Global server says it has received and processed 23000 ticks and written 159
daily bars and 297 intradday bars and the process continues.

Mapped pages = 12, Unmapped Pages = 0   Pages used = 12 .

Only the single symbol ESU3 is in the portfolio.

Liam