Re: New beta version of OwnData utility

Ralf,

You wrote: "Can you tell me the benefit of this product ? If I had a TS7
subscription.. Why should I pay for a second eSignal subscription ?"

Because it is fair. You have to pay money to use TS7 platform. You
should respect TRAD developers. eSignal and TRAD data feeds are
completely different and their data isn't the same. Besides, TRAD data
feed doesn't provide European and Asian markets. eSignal does. For instance, you can use FOREX with OwnData now.

You wrote: "A year ago I had both a eSignal and TS6 subscription and I can't see an advantage in the esignal
feed. Maybe you are right, but we and our customers definitely see difference.

But I think if your product can connect to my local data for example
Pinnacle data and provide it to TS7 it's really interesting for me and my
backtesting issues because now I must use my old Prosuite 2000i for
Backtesting.

If you can provide this (direct use of ascii and Metastock format data
without coverting in some special format before) I'm your first
customer..."

OwnData is just released. We intend to add other data feeds in the
future. If you want we can do custom programming project for you to
connect your data feed. In the future releases we will add ASCII files
and much more. Please, visit our website for additional information.

Regards,
Andy