Ray Gurke: Portfolio Evaluation Software Recommendations

Sorry to bother the list with this...

Ray Gurke, I have been trying to email you privately about your 7/21/2003
post asking about portfolio software. Two times now, after almost a week
the mail bounces back with a DNS timeout, which I assume means the domain
name of the email address you posted from is not working. Please email me
privately with a valid email address if you would like to discuss this topic.

Bob Bolotin
bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
847-982-1910