For Sale: 2 Copies of SafeSoft

For Sale to Highest Bidder by Monday August 4 at 9 AM PDT or Make Me an
Offer I Can't Refuse Right Now & It's Yours

Items Sold Separately

1.  One copy of SafeSoft Systems software for TS4 on Windows 3.11, 95, or
98.
2.  One copy of SafeSoft Systems software for TS4 on Windows NT.

Each item consists of one 3.5 inch floppy disk containing downloaded program
plus original written instructions.

They both worked for me, but that was years ago.  I would expect them to
work now (if I still had TS4, which I don't) but don't guarantee it --- each
is sold strictly as-is.

Richard
TaoOfDow@xxxxxxxxxxx