RE: Free Trading Software for TS

Hi List,

Just thought I would add my .02c worth in defence of STB.

I have been receiving the same spam e-mails that everyone is
accusing hypertrader of sending at least one day BEFORE the
initial post about the free tools.

Simply reading the details on the hypertrader website shows that
the software was developed by STB S.r.l. which is an Italian company.

STB are not a new set up but have been around for quite a while. My
company has been dealing with them for in excess of three years with
absolutely no complaints. We use STB to receive daily updates on a variety
(5,000+) of different financial instruments. We have not found any hidden
trojans etc in any of the software they have produced. The company is
responsive to problems and have always been professional. It saddens me
to see so many people jump in and accuse them of being Ukrainian hackers
responsible for any spam they happened to have received around the same time.

No doubt some on this list will still be narrow minded enough to suggest that
I am working for 'Hypertrader'. If so then please note the parent company I
work for has been around since 1985 providing technical analysis solutions
to banks and financial institutions.

Nick Burrlock
Director and Product Manager
TraderMade-Research.com

Company Web-site: www.tradermade-research.com ( Italian )

Parent Company Website:	www.tradermade.com ( English )

This message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.
If you are not the correct addressee, then kindly return the message to the sender and delete it from your computer.
Internet communications are not secure and TraderMade accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.