From: 'Lazy Bastard' [mailto:lazybast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 12:43 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Free Trading Software for TS

: That explains why I have all these crap emails from an Italians and lots
of
: investment email services.

: Yup, I've been receiving a lot of empty BCC mail lately (no subject, no
: content, not addressed to me) that seems to have an Italian connection.
: While the to and from headers may be bogus, there is a certain
: similarity to the hidden headers. Here are 4 I still have in my trash
: bin. I think there were a bunch more that went away when I emptied the
: trash. The last one even says (freetools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@217.57.245.229).
: Make of it what you will. :-)

: See DH's post about spam sent by this company. I also received spam
: from gann_trader@xxxxxxxxxxx (Ukrainian Post mail server) and
: trader2007@xxxxxxxxxx

Ahem....I've been receiving spam from these guys several days ago, before I
have even downloaded or installed the free software from hypertrader.

---
---