Re: Re[2]: Free Trading Software for TS

Carl,

You might not answer, if you wish. I too have no intentions to continue this
discussion here. Email me privately if you have what to say on my comments:

> As mentioned in my initial post,I have no business interest with this
> company,but I DO think it is REALLY GENEROUS of them to release these
> programs FREE of charge.
>
> YES,they do suggest a donation to one of their favorite charitable
> organizations,but it is Not mandatory for the program-s to work.

No comments. I'm down on my knees and am sprinkling my head wth the ash.

> As for your accusations against this company and their free
> distribution of these programs (personal knowledge of only XPO
> convertor so far) perhaps you should have investigated a bit further
> before Slandering this or other companies...

See DH's post about spam sent by this company. I also received spam from
gann_trader@xxxxxxxxxxx (Ukrainian Post mail server) and
trader2007@xxxxxxxxxx

> I too was apprehensive about the installation of the xpo convertor
> because my ZoneAlarm Pro was telling me the program wanted to call
> home. (the software company Hypertrader)
> A simple note to them about my concerns was swiftly answered informing
> me that yes the software needed to connect to their servers to
> complete and verify the installation and License. Does that sound like
> some insidious plot to invade and trojanize your hard drive? To me it
> does not.

I'm not talking about initial "activation", but about a strange job done
AFTER I closed a program. ZoneAlarm won't prevent a trojan possibly
implanted from doing its job.

> The company is apparently located in Italy judging from their web
> address,and here is a brief direct quote from them regarding my
> inquiry as to why their installation program was trying to access
> their site--

Again - no install program but the product itself.
Italy location, Ukrainian programmers. Nothing wrong of course - a person
who supports my program is of Ukrainian origin too.

Andrew.