Re[2]: Free Trading Software for TS

Hello TickTrader,

As mentioned in my initial post,I have no business interest with this
company,but I DO think it is REALLY GENEROUS of them to release these
programs FREE of charge.

YES,they do suggest a donation to one of their favorite charitable
organizations,but it is Not mandatory for the program-s to work.

As for your accusations against this company and their free
distribution of these programs (personal knowledge of only XPO
convertor so far) perhaps you should have investigated a bit further
before Slandering this or other companies...

I too was apprehensive about the installation of the xpo convertor
because my ZoneAlarm Pro was telling me the program wanted to call
home. (the software company Hypertrader)

A simple note to them about my concerns was swiftly answered informing
me that yes the software needed to connect to their servers to
complete and verify the installation and License. Does that sound like
some insidious plot to invade and trojanize your hard drive? To me it
does not.

The company is apparently located in Italy judging from their web
address,and here is a brief direct quote from them regarding my
inquiry as to why their installation program was trying to access
their site--

""The software need internet connection for complete the installation.
Have to receive the license from our server.

HyperTrader Team ""

That seems plain enough to me--how is your Italian?

Maybe their Are some decent business people left in this world?

*
On another note-

Also true to their word,they Do Have an UPDATED website,as some others
had written privately that they had not seen any of the free programs
on the url previously given out. Here is the new url--

        http://www.hypertrader.it/htools.shtml

Good trades,
Carl

ps:this is the last I will post publicly about this-I want to thank
the many of you who have written privately to me in a positive manner.