RE: Fast Fourier "Transform": NO!

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Mike Symth [mailto:mqsymth@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : vendredi 25 juillet 2003 01:49
A : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: Fast Fourier "Transform": NO!

Pierre,

Before you knock yourself down patting yourself on
your back, Meyers published the End Point Fast Fourier
Transform in Apr/May 1999 in TASC.

====
And I providd the trial code in 1997 on my web site, I know.
And maybe someone has done the same before us, but I do not know.

Where is your publication?  Anyone can claim they did
so&so at such&such date without proof.  Next you'll be
telling us you developed MESA before Burg's (the
inventor of MESA) Ph.D thesis.
===
The explanation and the trial FFT version were available from the web site since
1997.
If you come to France and want to verify, I still have in an attic the old
machine where it has been developped as well as the original version of the web
site on the same HD.
I can show you the collection of messages exchanged at this time with Philippe
Lembo who coded the FFT DLL. I can even show you the C code and all the
compilation dates.
I can even show you some paid invoices of people having bought this DLL at this
time and other messages from people asking questions about it. And the
corresponding amount on my account. You may even  want to expertize the paper
and the laser ink used for printing these documents and verify that they are as
old as  1997.

BTW Pierre, we can all find Meyers' writeup on his web
site and in TASC.  Where exactly is your writeup of
the End Point Fast Fourier Transform?
===
I said it was published on my web site in 1997 and provided as a free trial
version.
Can you read ?

I suggest that you have "pioneered" after somebody
else has already done it!
===
I suggest that you are attempting to treat me as a liar without any proof of it.

PO