Re[4]: Tradestation automatically restarting workspaces

NO.

Also export data is too slow if you have any size at all.  If you want
to be safe then copy the PDS folder out and perhaps the my work and
universe and templates, if you have any, but actually I never do.
I've never lost anything when I install over it.  I do always have
a backup of the whole Omega Research folder but it is usually a day
old.  The only thing you lose is the holiday list if you have been
keeping it up.  The instillation copies over the holiday list so you
wind up with the one that came with the program.  Now if you have
changed functions or some fancy stuff then don't let the instillation
overwrite the same name functions or indicators.  I never let it
overwrite it but only because it takes a few seconds longer.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden