Re: Fast Fourier Transform

I should have qualified my post by saying that I didn't think there were
any " free" ela's or dll's at Meyers site. Also, I certainly didn't mean
to slight PO and his considerable contributions to the FFT body of work.
In addition to his,  here's  more food for thought.

FFT Links: http://www.fftw.org/links.html

Sherrill Styers

Orginal message:

RE: Fast Fourier "Transform": Yes!