See Sea Eye

I wonder if anyone can help with a query about the CCI...

I'm using 2000i and notice it has two CCI functions - CCI and
CCIClassic. The CCIClassic is supposed to be based on Lambert's original
calculations while the CCI one has been rounded a bit to make it
smoother but in practise they plot pretty much the same.

I've seen some charts of the CCI in TS7 and the values seem to be
significantly different to mine. In one example of a 6-period CCI on 3
min ES bars, my reading was -106 and the TS7 reading was -125.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows why this might be so.

Also, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to email me *text*
versions of TS7 CCI functions so I can compare them. Unless you *know*
that TS7 and 2000i functions are identical.

Thanks.

Ian