Re[2]: Tradestation automatically restarting workspaces

Blake,

So the workspaces themselves are still there and the chart backgrounds
are there.  Background like the black or whatever color you use and
the name of the symbol shows but the chart refreshes.  All the bars
disappear then they come back as the data is being read from the GS
and the indicators are all updating before you can see the bars again.

Well that is very interesting.  What data feed do you have.  Anything
fancy like dynastore? It is acting like you edited the chart and
changed the number of days to load.

Have you reinstalled TS2ki?  That is my favorite for mystery things.
My TS2ki SP5 disk is an arms reach from me at all times.  As I've said
a zillion times before if you simply shut down charting then shut down
the Global Server and maybe reboot just for fun then slap the disk in
and install right on top of your existing setup.  Just don't let it
overwrite the toolbars you have modified.  You lose your holiday list
and have to reenter it but all the links are reestablished in the
registry and this fixes most things.  The program really tries to corrupt
itself everyday.  Speaking of corrupt try making a new workspace and see
if it does the same thing if the reinstall doesn't fix it.  I've never
had a problem with Pushpop causing anything like that but I guess it
might be suspect.  Could be the ODBC.  Check it out in the Control
panel.  I show 7 Omega programs/processes running.  Reinstall should
fix that also.

Wow that is a funny problem.  What a pain.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden