Re[2]: top and bottom margins

Hello Trader,
You can adjust the upper and lower chart margin by going to
"View,chart  options,   Strategy"  and  by increasing or decreasing the
"Arrow  Margins(in Pixels) you can add or delete space above/below the
extreme price in the chart window.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx