Re: gs and mouse problem

Doug,

Many things are involved and you have given very little information.
You say you only upped the speed of the box.  From what?  New
motherboard or not.  What operating system.  How many symbols are you
collecting?  Loading the GS with lots of symbols is disk and computer
intensive.  If you are running XP there are many tweaks to speed it
up.

Jimmy