From: Jim [mailto:a1.jim@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 7:26 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Off Topic: Runtime Error

When surfing the internet using IE  I frequently get an error message
with the text:  "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug?"

This may (or may not)  have started when I installed Visual Basic ,
although I have since uninstalled the program.

Does anyone know how I can permanently get rid of this message?

Thanks

Jim