TC2000 download to TS4

I have TC2000 version 4.6 for mutual funds, and TS4 build 23.  How do I
download from TC2000 to TS4?  Worden Bros tell me it is a Trade Station
issue;  Trade Station no longer supports TS4.

A TSWorld FAQ suggests there are four settings needed, two in TC2000 and
two in TS4.

TC2000 window " Data Export to Text":
1)  "Export Path" bar now shows "c: [DISK]"
2)  "Export Path" rectangle has a number of choices, such as "TC2000
Funds".

TS4 window "Create Chart Window"  containing the window "New Directory":
3)  "Data Type"
4)  "Directory"

All other settings/entries are explicit, but I don't know the above
four.

Many thanks for any help.