RE: support for 2000i

John - excuse me, but that was a stupid statement...
as TS2000i is never really "supported" unless the source code is modified
and updates are provided
DIRECTLY FROM THE VENDOR.
User group "work-arounds" only go so far.
Bill Cruz made a definite decision around the beginning of this year to NOT
hire a consultant
to wade thru the million lines of source code to fix the miniscule bugs that
will forever exist
in TS2000i. Too bad for us "suckers".
Alternate "truly supported" platforms do exist, including Wealth Lab and
E-Signal...both are programmable,
but not as easy as Easy Language...sorry.