RE: Trades below 996 busted

Talking about "busted"......when is the CME going to do something useful
with that incredible fee income stream they are raking in........
like tracking the big traders and then placing a FILTER on # of contracts
placed in the order above 3 standard deviations from the normal contract
volume of that trader.
I think they can do this....but their brains are "busted".