TS2000i problem with disappearing Price Scale...and also an erratic cursor.

I recently had to reinstall TS2000i on a new hard drive and after that none of my
charts would show the price data(bars) for any symbol.  Thanks to a suggestion from
Jimmy Snowden I checked and found out that in the Global Server under edit symbol the
Price Scale line was blank for most of the symbols.  I set the price scale for all the
symbols I wanted to chart and  the charts then showed the bars.  Unfortunately,
everytime I close the program and then restart it the Price Scale lines are blank
again(for most but not all the symbols...some of the first symbols I used managed to
retain their Price Scales).  Now everytime I use the program I have to go to each
symbol and enter the correct Price Scale.  Because of an erratic cursor(and computer
slowdown) problem I have to reboot the computer 3-5 times during market hours, so you
can imagine what a pain this has become.

I completely uninstalled TS2000i and then reinstalled i and checked it before I copied
in all my original .pds and MyWork and Universe files...and the problem was not
present.  So what's causing it comes from the copying in of these files.  I'd like to
know if anyone has dealt with this problem before and knows which file(s)
contain/control the Price Scale information...if I can narrow it down that way then I
might be able to fix the problem.

Also, if anyone has dealt with an erratic cursor and knows how to troubleshoot it, I
wouldn't mind some tips.  What happens is that after a certain amount of computer use,
an accumulation of something(disk writing, cache emptying???) the cursor will take on
a mind of it's own...then if I try to move it it will start moving around randomly and
is completely uncontrollable.  At the same time the computer slows down twenty fold
and then any menu I try to open(by hitting "Control-File" will be so corrupted it is
unreadable.  The only solution is to reboot the computer...or sometimes just to turn
it off if I can't reboot.  This problem has nothing to do with Tradestation and can
happen when disconnected from the internet but usually occurs when I am connected.   I
can set it off by going into Control Panel. opening Add/Remove Programs, selecting a
program and then clicking Add/Remove.  Or sometimes I can have a number of programs
and web sites running and after a few hours I'll
hit "Save All Workspaces" in Tradestation and that sets it off.

Any ideas?

John