GlobalServer

Interested in TS7 but need to know how to provide real time data feed for
that version. Do you know how others have achieved this, is their software
available for this purpose?
 I presently have 2000i and use Metaserver to
interface real time data however this probably will not work for TS7, it
probably has a different GlobalServer interface.

Even if you have a solution I am also interested if you have access to the
interface specifications to GlobalServer so that I could write my own
software to communicate to Tradestation.

Thanks for any/all help. Thanks to Andrey for his coding help too.