Re: Automated trade brokerages

Todd,

Check out X-Trader (TT), their going to be giving away
free demos at our firms "Open House' here in San
Francisco on July 25th, and I specifically asked them
about a API interface (they actually have several
options) ...I'm not an engineer but here is a link
that goes into more about their API;
detail;http://www.tradingtechnologies.com/products/ttapi.html

Hope that help you!

John Armstrong

--- Todd Gifford <toddgif@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are some of the better, more reliable automated
> trading platoforms
> out there with an API interface (not tradestation
> that doesn't have an
> api).  I am aware of IB's and J-trader.  Are there
> any others?
>
> Thanks.

=====
John Armstrong - Business Development Mngr.
Redwood Trading LLc
160 Pine Street, Ste# 720
San Francisco, CA 94111
ph#: 415-946-3180  cell#: 831-818-9572