Expediting Data

Hi All,

Does anyone have any recommendations for
a program to expedite GlobalServer data
to custom applications in realtime?

Instead of writing my analysis techniques
in EasyLanguage, and relying on 3rd party
DLLs, I would like to be able to have
custom apps written in VB or C++ get data
directly from GlobalServer.

So far, the only program I have found that
works with TradeStation seems to be "QuoteLink",
and even that only works with TS4.

I am also to understand that eSignal allows
you to export your datastream via a DDE link.

Does anyone have any experience with QuoteLink,
or other products that perform a similar
function?

Any and all feedback much appreciated.

Cheers,
Brian Hanley