From: Brendan B. Boerner [mailto:brendan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: July 7, 2003 9:42 PM
To: Omega-List; Leslie.George
Subject: RE: Virus sender on this list????????? Carl Petersen ????????

He may well be but he may not have sent them.

Since I discovered that my personal e-m id was stolen by the spammers
several months ago I wasn't surprised to see recently that I'm
getting mail from folks I've never 'met' telling me that I'm sending
them infected e-mails.  I'm not - people who've stolen my e-m id are.

I've noticed an uptick in the volume of this virus e-m today - I
think NIS informed me of something like 10 of these coming in today.

Cheers,
Brendan