Re: PushPop expertise required

Hello Chris,

Saturday, July 5, 2003, 5:40:03 PM, you wrote:

CG> Hi all,

CG> Warning, this is a fairly long post..   :)

to counteract the imbalance of your long post i will make a short post
to help solve your problems.  forget all that complicated crap.

CG> Since most problems are with Tick Charts (I believe I have had a
CG> few problems with minute based charts but not so blatant), I think
CG> the problem may be in here with Poplast. I have tried various
CG> things, but since this is already a dissertation, I will not
CG> elaborate further. Any thoughts on why the Tick Charts come back
CG> wrong? And more importantly how to correct it?

just when you think you have all the problems solved it will bite you
on the arse and you will bleed green. keep it simple when dealing with
ts, unless your already know the answers to the questions you ask
about the program not doing what it is supposed to, then by all means
complicate away.

http://www.markbrown.com/x-005.gif  ;) simple stuff

--
Thank You,