Slightly off topic

I guess I have too many indicators, etc running because I can max out the
CPU, especially in a fast market and want to be able to distribute the load
over 2 computers connected in a home network workgroup, not domain.

I primarily use TS2ki with eSignal data feed.  The eSignal Turbofeed mgr
will allow 2 simultaneous connections on the SAME computer.  Is there any
utility that would allow the distribution of eSignal data across the network
to the second TS2ki GlobalServer to use simultaneously?

Thanks,
Chris