Re[2]: global server problem help

Doug,

Do not make any changes to the setup of the PacificCommware port.  It
automatically adjusts the speed.  Settings are made in the GS.  Choose
the correct com port if you have to type it in and set speed at
460,800.  Keep rebooting the GS and perhaps the computer until the GS
finds and connects correctly at 460,800.  Be sure you choose WORK
OFFLINE before you try to change the GS settings.  It will not work if
you change it still on line.

Jimmy

dc> I do have the 2000 drivers but I can't get this thing to run over 115 no
dc> matter what I try.  I will look into the byte runner card right now. I will
dc> also call the credit card company and stop payment on this piece of crap.

dc> -----Original Message-----
dc> From: BobR [mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
dc> Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 3:24 PM
dc> To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
dc> Subject: Re: global server problem help

dc> If you can, send the PacCommware card back and get a ByteRunner PCI 100H.
dc> The ByteRunner has a faster UART and bigger byte buffer, runs in a PCI slot
dc> instead of ISA.  Installation is fast and smooth, trouble free, and is or
dc> was cheaper.  I've had both working on dtn sat with no problems.  Do you
dc> have the W2000 drivers for your PacCommware?

dc> bobr

dc> ----- Original Message -----
dc> From: "doug carder" <dcarder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
dc> To: "Jimmy Snowden" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxx>; <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
dc> Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 1:05 PM
dc> Subject: RE: global server problem help

>> Thanks Jimmy I finally walked away from it, and it finally kicked in and
>> ran. it took a long time with no progress showing though. I just started
>> running 2000i, been on ts 4 for years.  Now if I could get this pacific
dc> comm
>> ware high speed serial port to work with dtn I would be happy.

dc> ---
dc> ---