Re: ODBC microsoft access driver

Thanks Ross,
This is a fresh install of a formatted hard drive with win 2000 and
has been working fine till yesterday. Collecting ES & NQ with 5 index's,
with lots of cpu and ram. Puzzling and messages appear 10 mins or so.
Regards,
Dave...

Hello Dave,

The Omega Symbol Universe is maintained in M$ Access - perhaps you
have an old TS session running and both are trying to access the same
table at the same time?

--
Best regards,
Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx