Re: EZLanguage Q

: >I want to write an entry signal that uses one minute bars all day
: >but also depends on the high from the previous day. If I use a
: >Data1, daily and a Data2 one minute will I be able to get the
:
: You don't need to do that.  Just use one minute bars, keep track of
: the highest high and the lowest low each day, and save them in a
: variable for use the following day, like so:

You don't even need to do that. Keep Data 1 as 1 min bars and use HighD(1)
to reference the previous day's high. Same thing for LowD(1), CloseD(1),
OpenD(1) ....actually HighD(N), LowD(N), OpenD(N), and CloseD(N) where N is
the numbers of days back you want. Same foe HighW(N), HighM(N),
HighY(N)etc.... where W is Weekly, M is monthly and Y is for year.