EZLanguage Q

I want to write an entry signal that uses one
minute bars all day but also depends on the high
from the previous day. If I use a Data1, daily
and a Data2 one minute will I be able to get the
high[1]from the daily data and still get entries
at the end of a one minute bar or will the
presence of the daily data cause the whole
strategy to wait until the end of day to
calculate?

Max

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"