Blau/Bressert DSS coding question

Hi,

recently I noted subtle differences between William Blau's DSS & Bressert's
Double Smoothed Stochastics, however after trying a lot I did not seem to
get close to the Bressert DSS. I tried to detrend the whole DSS with
different settings as Walter has done with the RSIM3 indicator, but that
does not seem to be the right way. Whenever I test my DSS a la WB, there is
a small distortion when the cycle is working its way down. Has anyone run
into the same problems & can comment on this? Any hint is greatly
appreciated.

All the best & good trading,
Bertrand