Re: Install TS2000i on Windows 2000 SP3 from Omega CD SP3 CD fails!

This information used to be available on the Omega web site. I'm ****** if i
can find it. I guess that Omega call this progress.

You have to modify the registry. I guess you already have Access or similar
installed. Modifying the registry is a thing one should do without a glass
of whisky in your hand - so  I take no responsibility for this.

What you do is:

Abort installation of TS2Ki
Click Start|Run menu sequence
In the open edit box type regedit and click OK
Click the + sign next to HKey_Local_Machine
Click the + sign next to SOFTWARE that is revealed
Click + next to Microsoft - scroll down if necessary
Click the dataAcess folder  it to highlight it - scroll if necessary
In the right hand pane click the FullInstallVer registry key once to
highlight it
Click Edit|modify menu
Enter the value 2.12.4202.3 and click ok
click the version registry key once to highlight it
Click Edit|modify menu
enter the value 2.1.2. and click OK
(My experience has been that you have to enter the registry entry "Version"
before you can accomplish this step!)
Close the Registry|Exit
Restart the installation (no reboot required)

and good luck