Re: SP Bond Market

On a related note, I was trying to post a chart representing a steady decrease
of the SP emini .25 minimum moves since October of last year, but the
file is too big.

I basically counted the number of times the best bid/ask volume and
order number changes before the best bid moves up or down one tick.
Trade ticks were ignored.

A = number of times best bid/ask (emini tier 1) volume or order
number changes

B = number of times best bid moves up or down one tick

Y = A/B

The chart shows a steady increase of Y over time since last October.