Looking for data for stocks( 6/23 & 6/24)....TS4 format

My hard drive went bad on me this past weekend and although I now have it
working as a slave to a new hard drive(it won't work as a master??) and
saved my 850mb of data, it took me until Tues afternoon to get everything
working again.  I have about 1900 securities symbols in my database...but I
would be very happy if someone could let me have these two days(6/23 Mon and
6/24 Tues) of tick data for about 40 of these symbols, the ones I'm actively
following.  Or any combination of them( onesees, twosees, fivesees....).

ES3U
@CCO
ACF
ADSX