From: ColHenry@xxxxxxx [mailto:ColHenry@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 5:02 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Running satellite feed and internet connection on one P.C.

Hello Folks:

I have a  PIII 1GHz/30gb  HDD/256MB computer. I propose running a real-time
Tenfore satellite feed on it using Tradestation version  4.0 for the E-mini.
Does anyone know if it will be O.K. to also have an internet connection
running
at the same time on this P.C., for sending Broker orders etc? What about a
suitably reliable ISP here in the U.K. also? Broadband is not available in
my
area.

Please reply directly to me at ColHenry@xxxxxxx

Thank you.