Re: Error messages

jack,

Try installing TS2ki again right over what you have now.  Don't delete
anything just install right over it.  You could backup what you have
but I have never lost anything overwriting the program.  It simply
redoes the registry entries.  You might lose your holiday list but
that really isn't a big deal.  I don't even keep mine up to date
anymore.  I just set charting to not show gaps in data.