Re: TradeStation Data Network Update

Stephen,

Why did you make a telephone promise to supply information via email on the
RPC Server incident and then neglect to respond to my follow up emails when
the promised information was not sent? Why will you not address the issue
of ts32.exe crashes I raised in my last email to you?

Omega currently offers no alternative to TS2Ki that is acceptable for my
way of trading. Yet, they still offer TS2Ki for sale in Europe. Why then
are there no patches that address these problems long time clients and new
clients face using this still available platform?