Re: Off Subject. Convert Songs into .wav for alerts

Randy,
If you can play the CD on your computer then you should be able to use the Sound Recorder to record the CD as a .wav file.
Go to  Start /  Programs  /Accessories / Entertainment /Sound Recorder.  I was able to record some material that I created but I was only able to record up to a
maximum of  45 seconds. Because TS 7 does not have a "play continuously" for Strategy alert signals, the 45 seconds of playing of my .wav file helps to
compensate for Omega's  oversight.  If you figure out how to record for a longer amount of time I'd be interested to know how you accomplished it.

Regards,
Tom