Re: 7.1 Is Totally Hosed

Rick,

I upgraded last week to 7.1 from 6.0 and I have
absolutely no problems...although I too was a little
worried about the upgrade.

All my charts are fine I have everything from a 3 min
chart to 6 month charts, and I must admit I like the
new scanning capability.

John

--- Rick LaPoint <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 7.1 Is Totally Hosed
>
> I'm using 7.1 1092, as I was demanded to do.
>
> Monthly charts don't even come close to working. I
> need
> those.
>
> Weekly charts are becoming a joke, but I'm not
> laughing.
>
> Not sure if the problem is the 7.1 version or the
> new Data -
> OR Both.
>
> Daytrading seems OK, but I cannot trust the data.
>
> Rick
> lapoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=====
John Armstrong - Business Development Mngr.
Redwood Trading LLc
160 Pine Street,Suite 720
San Francisco, CA 94111
ph#: 415-962-3550  cell#: 831-818-9572