The Bat

Hello omega,

  with the blessings of many positive comments I've been on trial with
  The Bat.

  Two problems I haven't found a fix for;
  - When importing emails from OE, where there are two or more emails
  with the same subject, only one is imported.
  - If I export the O-Digest from OE by dragging to another folder and
  then importing to The Bat, sometimes not all the emails within the
  digest are imported.

  Sorry to those who feel this should not be posted here. But I figure
  there maybe some direct user support from people who have had problems
  with importing the likes of the digests.

--
Best regards,
 jon                          mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx