RE: The Pushpop DLL and Strategies....

>Thanks for the explanation Mike.
>
>Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get the current strategy
>position (# of contacts long/short) pushed on every tick (using a daily
>or intraday non-tick chart) using PUSHPOP?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Nigel

Use these functions in an indicator

i_MarketPosition
i_CurrentContracts

They are provided to allow you to know what a strategy's values are within an indicator.

Look them up with F1...

·       I_CurrentContracts can only be used in a study.

·       I_CurrentContracts will only return a value if a strategy is applied to the same data.

You can then push your updates on a tick by tick basis with the indicator.

Mike Gossland