The Pushpop DLL and Strategies....

Hello all:

I'm hoping that someone can help me figure out an issue I'm having with
the pushpop dll.  It works fine with an indicator - pushing values on
every tick.  However, it doesn't do that if the PUSH function is called
from a strategy.  Instead, it seems that the push is only done at the
end of a bar, not intrabar.  Any ideas how I can get pushpop to push
info on every tick (using a daily or intraday non-tick chart) within a
strategy?  I didn't see anything about a limitation on strategies in the
documentation so I'm assuming that I am missing something very simple.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Nigel

____
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back.  -
Vince Lombardi.