Re: request EL code for intraday volume comparisions

Hello Barry,

If  you  are  using  e-signal  you  can creat a chart using $tvol as a
symbol  and  chart  hourly  bars  for the cumulative number. You could
write  an  indicator  to compare the current bar with the same bar one
day  ago.   One probem with this is that if your using 2000i, it won't
plot volume correctly when it goes higher than 1.8 billion shares.
I don't know about TS 6 or 7.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx