Re: is this really that good???

Carly:

I clicked on the URL you supplied.  This is what the headline
reads:

	"How to Trade with 99% Certainty of
	Making the Right Decision.
        Futures and Stocks Analysis for Traders
	Serious About Making Money

        The Secrets of a Little-Known Genius Unlocked At Last
	- Finally, the trading system that puts you in control
	of the most crucial decision you can make -the timing!

Since you have sent your request to the omega list, I assume you
are looking for honest, unbiased advice from fellow traders.  So
here it is. Totally unbiased since I have no personal experience
with these people.

The way my advice works is that I also offer my own personal 99%
Certainty Guarantee.  Just send me the money, in cash, using
small unmarked bills.  Send cash NOW!  I promise to never return
it to you.

Why waste your time trading, buying software, reading web sites?
Simplify your life!
Send me your money, and you will never hear from me again.
What could be simpler?

No broker statements, no margin calls, no wasted emotions blaming
yourself needlessly because it is taking you too much time to
loose your money.  A simple transfer of all your worldly assets
to me will solve your trading problems.

Added bonus!!!
If you have difficulties with shipping heavy bulky cash, I will
reveal to you the little known genius method of packing cash into
boxes for optimal transportability to me.  :-)

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko