Re: OT: CNBC live video on the web?

Cash,

You can get a video card that is installed in your
workstation that allows a TV signal to be broadcast on
your screen, it also sync's the screen so that is can
conveniently receive the broadcast through a computer
monitor, some of the guys in our offices have
purchased them for their trading stations as they
don't want to crane their necks or turn around to view
the TV monitors we have hanging from the ceiling.

This card below is very cool I'm getting one for my
trading machine.

Here is a link to a Matrox card that should due the
trick for you;
http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/marv_g450_etv/home.cfm

John

--- cash@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to get the
> live CNBC feed
> over the web.  I didn't see anything LIVE on their
> website.
>
> Thx,
>
> Cash
>
> Cash Coyne
> Bright Trading, LLC
> Remote Trading Manager
> http://remote.brighttrading.com
> Phone: 919-852-4454
> Fax: 775-254-3461
> PalTalk: CashC or BrightRemote
> AOL Instant Messenger: TraderCash
> Yahoo Instant Messenger: cashonly
> MSN Instant Messenger: cash@xxxxxxxxxxx

=====
John Armstrong - Business Development Mngr.
Redwood Trading LLc
160 Pine Street,Suite 720
San Francisco, CA 94111
ph#: 415-962-3550  cell#: 831-818-9572